NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Book Publishing Sweepstakes begins on December 1st and runs through December 26th (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Rebel Press (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to authors in the United States, UK and Canada (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: Publishing your book.
Full Publishing Package Includes
- International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- R.R. Bowker’s Books In Print
- EAN Barcode
- Publication Date (Pub Date)
- Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN)
- U.S. Copyright
- E-Book Conversion
- National Wholesale Distribution
- Stock and Product Transfer Management
- Sell Sheet
- Online Retailers
- Guidelines for Scheduling Book Signings
- Presence on Corporate Web Sites
- E-Book Distribution
- Proofread & Copyedit
- Quality Control Read
Layout & Cover Design
- Social Media Set Up & Branding
- Social Media Content Creation & Posting (3 Post a week X 3 months)
- Social Media Ads Management (Does not include ad spend)
- Book Trailer
- Press Release
- Book Launch Promotion
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at here.
5. FINALIST SELECTION: Five Finalists of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Finalist will be announced on our Facebook page and through email on December 26, 2018 at 12pm CST. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. FINALIST NOTIFICATION: Finalist will be notified by email after the Facebook and email announcement at the email address provided in the Entry Information. Finalist will have 24 hours to proof or provide the book title, genre and synopsis that will be displayed online for online voting. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
7. WINNER SELECTION: The Grand Prize winner will be selected through online voting. The voting will begin December 27th and run through December 31st until 11:59pm. The online voting will display’s book title, genre, and synopsis. The winner will be announced live on Facebook on January 1, 2019. Finalist will be invited to join on a live Zoom call for the announcement. If the Potential Winner is unable to join the live Zoom call, they will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information. The Potential Winner must accept the prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
9. SPONSOR: Rebel Press 100 E Whitestone Blvd, Suite 148 #127, Cedar Park, TX 78613