1. A smart notebook to transfer your written word onto the computer.
The Rocketbook app allows you to directly scan the pages you’ve written, but still retains the feel of putting a pen to paper. The notebook pages can be erased with a damp cloth for reuse.
Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook, Executive Size, comes in four colors. $29.97.
2. Noise-cancelling headphones so you can write without distractions.
For times when there’s too much going on around you to focus on your writing, these headphones will block out the rest of the world, and allow you to dive into your writing.
Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones. $179.98
3. A mug warmer so you never come back to a cold cup of coffee after getting into the writing zone.
If you’re constantly forgetting about your coffee or tea while writing, this mug warmer will keep it at just the right temperature.
Norpro Decorate Cup Warmer. 14.95
4. Keep your keyboard crumb and mess free with this washable keyboard.
Never worry about eating or drinking at your desk again, because your spills can be washed right off.
Logitech Washable Wired Keyboard K310. $61.99
5. Use this lap desk to take your manuscript anywhere.
We all need a change of scenery sometimes, and simply setting your laptop in your lap while working on the couch can be hard on your neck and wrists. This lap desk with built in drawer is a comfy option.
Sofia + Sam Multi Tasking Laptop Bed Tray, three colors. $39.86
6. Eliminate eye strain with these blue light computer glasses.
These glasses block the harmful blue light from screens, to reduce dry eyes, visual fatigue and headaches that come from spending a lot of time writing at your computer.
Gamma RAY 010 Slim Vintage Anti Eyestrain Lens for Digital Screens, three colors, also available as reading glasses. $14.99
7. A stick of Nerdwax to keep those glasses on.
Nothing’s more annoying than having your blue light glasses slipping down your face while you’re trying to write. This wax will hold your glasses in just the right spot.
Nerdwax Stop Slipping Glasses. $10.99
8. Take a break from sitting with this standing desk converter.
Put this shelf on top of your writing desk, and just lift it up to a comfortable standing height whenever you want.
VIVO Black Height Adjustable 36″ Stand up Desk Converter. $159.99
9. And keep your writing space just the “write” temperature with this adjustable space heater.
It also has a fan setting for days when you need to cool down!
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat. $29.99
Rebel Press may collect a share of the sales or other compensation from the links on this page. All products are in stock and prices are current at the time of publishing this article.